Founded in 1946 Ed Lewis and C.W. Tanner branched off from DuPont paint division to create their own distribution business serving the Northeast region with Paints, Window Shades, Blinds, and Wallpaper. In the late 1970s we decided to expand own services by adding an Athletic Field Maintenance Product Division.
At Lewis and Tanner we are constantly evolving our business to fit the ever changing needs of our valued customers. We take pride in giving our customers the quality they deserve, learned through 70 plus years of serving CNY.